This update addresses a few bugs that people have encountered since the last update. If you already have the frontend installed download the update for your version of ConfigMgr. Updated full versions are also available below.
- ConfigMgr 2012 and 2012 r2 supported under same installation.
- Initial inventory scan for sites with a large number of clients now works.
- Added database prefix option for sccm installations that use SMS_<sitecode> or something else rather than the default CM_<sitecode>.
- Added a debug logging option.
- Update: https://utexas.box.com/s/69xyvbo3p5x1lninvm88
- Full install: https://utexas.box.com/cmfrontend
To perform this update run update.ps1 in an elevated Powershell session.